Why choose a leader in growth, like Campbell Wealth Management?
Opportunity. With over $800 million in Assets Under Management and nearly 500+ clients, we work with individuals who are 55+ with an average of over $1.25 million of investable assets. As a top-10 Virginia-based wealth management firm selected for the “Financial Times 300” in 2019, our growth is impressive. Since 2014, we have doubled our client-base and beat our AUM growth expectations, and we believe the firm is poised to see accelerated growth over the next 5 years. This growth would not be possible without a great company culture, which is reflected by our 4.1-star Glassdoor Employer Rating. Are you somebody that excels in growth and a team-based environment?
As a Wealth Manager for Campbell Wealth Management, you will be at the forefront of the client service experience in this client-facing position. As the lead relationship manager for our clients, you will be expected to provide clients with a trusted advisor experience.
Responsibilities include planning and conducting client review meetings, updating and presenting financial plans, and articulating our investment philosophy, as well as possessing strong critical thinking skills with the ability to discuss a wide variety of financial planning and portfolio management topics. You must also be willing and able to follow up and complete intermediate to advanced level client service tasks. You will be assisted by a dedicated client service associate.
Success is measured by the satisfaction of your clients and your devotion to pushing our AUM-growth goals through obtaining referrals from existing clients and developing COI relationships with other professionals.
- Must be a Certified Financial Planner®. Your CFP® designation must be current.
- Must have five or more years of client advising experience.
- You must have confidence, presence, and financial planning competence.
- Must have Series 7 and related insurance licenses or be capable of obtaining such within the first six months of employment at CWM.
- Salary, encouraging bonus structure, and generous incentive plan for gathering new assets under management.
- Five weeks of Paid Time Off annually.
- Health, dental, vision, long-term disability, and 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Firm and client events sponsored by the firm.
Please e-mail your resume to HR@campbellwealth.com to be considered for this position.