The Wealth Manager [WM] is responsible for running client review meetings, updating/presenting financial plans and articulating the CWM investment philosophy. The WM must be able to think on your feet and be able to discuss a wide variety of financial planning and portfolio management topics. The WM must also be able to follow up and complete intermediate to advanced level client service tasks. The WM will be the lead relationship manager for CWM clients and will be responsible for providing clients with a trusted advisor experience. This position requires a high performer who can handle high volume, complex work with a low error rate and someone who embodies the CWM Core Values.
Essential Job Functions & Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Prepare client financial plans
- Hold client review meetings
- Research and resolve client financial issues
- Provide excellent customer service and assist with answering questions.
- Work directly with clients to develop, implement and monitor strategies to address services promoted in CWM Client Experience.
- Gather additional AUM from existing clients
- Maintain up to date calendar to include appointments, tasks and internal meetings
- Stay up to date on current events, the market and the economy
- Ensure regulatory compliance is followed.
- Establish, maintain and update files, databases, records and/or other documents.
- Operate standard office equipment and use the required software applications.
- Communicate across teams and business lines as needed to effectively support client relationships and firm projects
- Support business development programs including developing centers of influence and referrals
- Uphold CWM Core Value tenets
- Support exceptional client experience in order to retain client relationships for the firm
- Attend Client functions, as assigned, which may be outside of normal office hours including weekends
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required in this job position.
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication and people skills
- Dedication to accuracy and detail
- Comfortable addressing change and identifying and offering solutions
- Organized and able to manage multiple tasks/projects
- “Team player” mindset, willingness to do whatever is needed, big or small.
- Uphold a professional image with external and internal business contacts.
- Work ethically while maintaining the highest level of discretion with confidential and sensitive information.
- Professional, service-oriented demeanor with pleasant, business-appropriate phone manners.
- Strong verbal communication skills to express ideas and thoughts in a clear, professional manner.
- Demonstrate financial planning competence
- Works well independently and within a team environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow process and procedures
Minimum Education and Exprience
- CFP® designation, required
- 5 or more years of client advising and financial planning experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Series 7, 63 and insurance license required (if not currently licensed, will be required within 6 months of hire)
- Schwab Advisor Center experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
Please e-mail your resume to HR@campbellwealth.com to be considered for this position.