Focused on serving retirees’ wealth and financial planning needs, Campbell Wealth Management is a leading, fast-paced, and growing financial planning firm based in Northern Virginia and serves the Washington D.C. Metro Area. CWM seeks to add an experienced financial support professional with exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to support retirees and those in the process of retiring.
Essential Job Functions & Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Prepare client financial plans
- Monitor asset transfers into CWM accounts.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist with answering questions.
- Ensure regulatory compliance is followed.
- Establish, maintain and update files, databases, records and/or other documents.
- Assist Wealth Managers in preparing for Client Review Meetings.
- Calculate and Process Required Minimum Distributions.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required in this job position.
- Absolute integrity at all times
- One or more years of experience in the financial services industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Uphold a professional image with external and internal business contacts
- Work ethically and with integrity, including maintaining client and firm confidentiality
- Maintain the highest level of discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Professional, service-oriented demeanor with pleasant, business-appropriate phone manners
- Strong verbal communication skills to express ideas and thoughts in a clear, professional manner
- Effective problem-solving skills to resolve routine client questions
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Ability to follow instructions, including a strong adherence to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills to prioritize and complete work efficiently
- etail-oriented to ensure the accuracy of reports, correspondence, and databases
- Mathematical skills to gather data involved in preparing reports
- “Team player” mindset, willingness to do whatever is needed, big or small
Minimum Education and Experience:
- College graduate, required
- FINRA SIE, Series 65/63 or Series 66 license required
- Series 7 license preferred
- 3+ years of client service experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, required
- Financial planning/paraplanning experience preferred
- Schwab Advisor Center experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
Please e-mail your resume to HR@campbellwealth.com to be considered for this position.