You’ve worked hard, and now it’s time to ensure that your future is protected. At Campbell Wealth Management, Inc., we strive to provide that our clients have confidence in their retirement plan. Our retirement planning services are tailored to work with you to identify your financial goals and help identify any risks that you may need to prepare for down the line. We want to use our years of experience to help craft the retirement plan that you deserve.
What Are Retirement Planning Services?
Numerous retirement planning services can be tailored to suit your goals and your financial situation. Various areas of consideration may include risk management, income and tax planning, and other key areas that help protect your finances during retirement.
Our Right On Retirement Planning Services Process
At Campbell Wealth Management, we are proud to offer a retirement process that works for our clients. We have streamlined this process to ensure that people are getting the proper retirement planning services that they deserve in the most straightforward way possible. Let’s take a look at some of the details of our retirement planning.
Income & Tax Planning
- Social Security Maximization Strategy
- Thorough expense analysis
- Funds for necessary and discretionary expenses
- Evaluation of tax-saving strategies
- Tax Cut and Job Acts analysis
- “Progress and Protect” strategy created for retirees
- Daily tracking of financials to identify any unexpected changes
- Investment expense analysis to prevent hidden fees
- Risk alignment assessment to identify the level of risk
Legacy & Intergenerational Planning
- Review essential documents (Wills, Trusts, POA, AMD)
- Goal and Beneficiary alignment assessment
- Annual review of account titling and beneficiary designations
- Gift and Estate strategies to help maximize the legacy
- Life and long-term care insurance needs analysis
- A full audit of auto, home and liability policies from well-vetted, third-party, independent firms
- Medicare needs and premium analysis
- Spousal Lifestyle Continuity
- Income and investment strategies based on longer life expectancies
- Insurance and needs analysis based on your specific circumstances
- Goal-based planning to fulfill your financial goals
Benefits Of Retirement Planning Services
Clients reap the benefits of quality retirement planning services. While there is certainly the financial benefit, there is the peace of mind that comes with it. Here are some of the key areas that our clients see the most reward.
Allows You To Live Spontaneously
Never underestimate the value of living life on your terms. Whether you want to live in Paris or simply want to have a getaway every year, retirement planning can allow you to live outside of the mundane.
Preparation For The Unexpected
While there is a certain level of unexpected in life, you can make financial choices that will help you manage your circumstances should it change. Working with a professional financial planner will help you identify areas of risk and certain precautions you should consider.
Ability To Set Up A Powerful Legacy
Many people have the desire to give as part of their legacy. If you’ve always wanted to give to charity, proper retirement planning can ensure that you have the opportunity to do so. A retirement plan can help you create and manage your wealth so that you can leave it behind to the people and causes that mean the most to you.
Learn More About Retirement Planning Services From An Experienced Wealth Management Firm
Campbell Wealth Management, Inc., is passionate about helping our clients live the life of their dreams. If you’re ready to stop worrying about retirement and starting planning for your future, please give us a call at (703) 782-5058 or by requesting a consultation online. We are excited to work with you to create a customized retirement plan with our retirement planning services!
This document is provided for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide specific legal or tax advice and cannot be used to avoid tax penalties or to promote, market or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Campbell Wealth Management, Inc. does not provide tax or legal advice; individuals are encouraged to consult with a qualified professional before making any decisions about their personal situation.