Campbell Wealth Management, Alexandria, VA (with potential for some remote work)
Full Time / Exempt
This position allows for flexibility but requires proximity to the home office. The extent of flexibility is determined between the employee and their manager that may change from time to time based on business needs and performance.
Job Position Summary:
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing and coordinating all event logistics surrounding webinars and seminars. This position will include the management of leads and our database to ensure complete contact profiles and data accuracy. In conjunction, this position will be responsible for managing content inventory and execution of webinar/seminar materials through compliance.
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Sole responsibility, from inception to reconciliation, for all prospecting events
- Provides for administrative/accounting functions, such as processing of check requests and tracking and monitoring expenses for each event to remain within budget
- Tracking success ratios for all event campaigns
- Provides superior experience for attendees including pre and post event
- Monitors lead generation and tracking in order to assess Marketing Plan effectiveness
- Post seminar/webinar closer out – upload evaluation sheets and update contact details in CRM
- Promote events through website and Eventbrite
- Assists with proofreading and consistency of branding and messaging
- Researches, recommends, and develops new speaking opportunities
- Ensure regulatory compliance is followed.
- Maintains strong relationships with outside vendors.
- Attend Client functions, as assigned, which may be after office hours & be an event assistant to the client experience coordinator for that event.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required in this job position.
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proactive, self-motivated professional
- Strong communication and people skills
- Dedication to accuracy and detail
- Comfortable addressing change and identifying and offering solutions
- Organized and able to manage multiple tasks/projects
- “Team player” mindset, willingness to do whatever is needed, big or small.
- Uphold a professional image with external and internal business contacts.
- Work ethically and with integrity, including maintaining prospect, client and firm confidentiality.
- Professional, service-oriented demeanor with pleasant, business-appropriate phone manners.
- Strong verbal communication skills to express ideas and thoughts in a clear, professional manner.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to be creative and think outside of the box
- Exceptional writing ability
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing (or related field degree), preferred
- 2 or more years of marketing experience, required
- 2 or more years managing all logistics for events from concept through completion, required
- 2 or more years of customer service experience, required
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, preferred
At Campbell Wealth Management, we recognize that most people will only get one chance to get it right. Our primary objective is to help our clients achieve their “Why” – and we’ve learned that our clients’ Why is not about money – it is about the dreams, goals, safety, and security that proper planning and advice can deliver both before and after retirement. Through our client first, service-oriented process, we assist our clients in achieving their goals while helping protect against the challenges that can get in the way. We specialize in helping our clients navigate difficult life transitions including retirement, a second career, divorce, and even death, including investment, tax, education, insurance, and estate planning advice. Our ultimate objective, in every interaction, is to make you say, “Wow!”