Campbell Wealth Management, Alexandria, VA (with potential for some remote work)
Full Time / Exempt
This position allows for flexibility but requires proximity to the home office. The extent of flexibility is determined between the employee and their manager that may change from time to time based on business needs and performance.
Job Position Summary:
This is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for managing and coordinating all client events, from educational webinars and in-person seminars to client appreciation events. Creativity and attention to detail are important aspects of what you must bring to this role to ensure the flawless delivery of top-quality educational, fun and engaging client events. You get to recommend and select event locations, seminar/event themes and manage all of the logistics, including event communication, invitations and follow-ups, content inventory and materials. An important part of your role is helping track the events’ success, manage the leads and ensure that reporting helps us learn and always improve.
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Fully manage all prospecting events – from planning to holding the event and post-event follow-up and tracking
- Budget, monitor, and handle expenses for all events
- Provide a welcoming and superior experience for event attendees
- Track success of all event campaigns, research event best practices and recommend innovative options to test
- Monitor and track lead generation in order to assess event and event marketing effectiveness
- Track and manage inventory of promotional items, including identifying new items
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records and/or other documents in SalesForce
- Attend client functions, some which may be outside of office hours
- Ensure regulatory compliance is followed
- Communicate across functional teams to effectively support client relationships and projects
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required in this job position.
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proactive, self-motivated professional
- Exceptional communication and people skills
- Dedication to accuracy and detail
- Comfortable with change and strong focus on identifying and offering solutions
- Organized and able to manage multiple tasks/projects
- “Team player” mindset, willingness to jump in and help where needed
- Uphold a professional image with external and internal business contacts
- Work ethically and with integrity, including maintaining prospect, client and firm confidentiality.
- Ability to adapt and integrate new technology quickly
Minimum Education and Experience:
- 2 or more years of marketing experience, required
- 2 or more years managing all logistics for events
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing (or related field degree)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and/or Pardot
- 2 or more years of customer service experience
At Campbell Wealth Management, we recognize that most people will only get one chance to get it right. Our primary objective is to help our clients achieve their “Why” – and we’ve learned that our clients’ Why is not about money – it is about the dreams, goals, safety, and security that proper planning and advice can deliver both before and after retirement. Through our client first, service-oriented process, we assist our clients in achieving their goals while helping protect against the challenges that can get in the way. We specialize in helping our clients navigate difficult life transitions including retirement, a second career, divorce, and even death, including investment, tax, education, insurance, and estate planning advice. Our ultimate objective, in every interaction, is to make you say, “Wow!”