If you’re a retiree with concerns about your financial future—there’s hope for you! For more than two decades, Campbell Wealth Management has been helping people in retirement stabilize finances and build wealth, even during retirement. We help bring you to the place of retirement certainty so you can enjoy your golden years.
Help For People In Retirement
Many people mistakenly believe that once they’ve retired, their financial fate is sealed, for better or worse. We know nothing could be further from the truth. Our proven strategies have helped thousands of retirees improve their financial standing and outlook. Our goal is to empower them, so they can live comfortably, grow their wealth and leave an inheritance for their children/charity if they so choose.
People We Gladly Serve
We can help you if you find yourself in any of the following situations:
- Your portfolio is not aligned with your income needs
- You don’t know how much you can safely spend each year
- You’re spending your retirement savings faster than expected
- An unexpected event or crisis has derailed your financial plan
- You simply want more financial freedom than you’re currently experiencing
How We Can Help
Our experienced financial team can evaluate your current financial situation, including assets, investments, income and expenses, to identify areas where your money may be draining or simply underperforming. We can also help craft a customized life plan that will help you reach your financial goals—from effective investments to estate planning and end-of-life care.
Help For Women In Retirement
Women at retirement age often find themselves facing a unique set of financial challenges. For this reason, Campbell Wealth Management has worked for years to develop effective retirement planning strategies specifically designed to help women retire comfortably and confidently, and with as much financial flexibility as possible.
Challenges For Women In Retirement
Why do women sometimes face a steeper slope than men when it comes to retirement preparation? We see at least two important factors at work here:
- The gender pay gap. According to Pew Research, despite recent progress, on average, women still make about 80 cents on the dollar while doing the same jobs as men. In the 1970s, that pay gap was less than 60 cents on the dollar. This discrepancy can really hit home at retirement age, when a woman’s IRA account has far fewer funds than those of her male counterparts—not to mention the smaller size of her other income sources. Women must often work harder and be more frugal during the working years which may, or may not, be possible.
- Longer life expectancy. Statistically speaking, women live longer than men, and enjoy lower mortality rates year upon year. Unfortunately, this also means women must plan for longer retirements than men. In addition, women widowed by their spouses may have to recalibrate their finances accordingly.
Reach Out To Campbell Wealth Management Today
Despite what you may feel right now, you don’t have to live at the mercy of your current financial situation or fixed income. Even after your retirement has begun, we can help put you back in control of your financial future and your children’s inheritance. For a free consultation to look at your options, contact Campbell Wealth Management at (703) 782-5058 or request a consultation online.