The First Impressions Specialist position requires a highly-motivated, proactive individual that has an outgoing personality. The First Impression Specialist represents the voice of CWM on the phone and is the first point of contact that prospects and clients meet when they come to the office and is also responsible for providing administrative support to the CEO/COO and employees. This position is responsible for performing secretarial, clerical, and administrative duties in order to ensure that the office is running effectively. This position requires a high performer who is a team player and can juggle multiple tasks with competing priorities and someone who embodies the CWM Core Values.
Essential Job Functions & Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ensure clients and visitors are provided with the highest level of hospitality
- Welcomes and directs clients and visitors to appropriate departments.
- Maintain professional and orderly office atmosphere
- Receive and screen all incoming calls and connect them to appropriate personnel by utilizing a multi-line telephone system.
- Manage appointment calendars for multiple offices and multiple advisors
- CEO/COO schedule and admin support management (business and personal)
- Meeting/lunch/dinner reservations
- Lunch/event ordering for CEO and team events
- Travel and conference management
- Maintain the office budget as outlined by the Director of Finance
- Ensure lobby and conference room is maintained in a professional and orderly manner
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Assist with marketing administration duties, as requested
- Maintain kitchen area in clean and orderly fashion; ensure refrigerator is cleaned out on a weekly basis.
- Perform a variety of general office functions including filing, clerical tasks, mail and courier handling, meeting reservations and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Establish, maintain and update files, databases, records and/or other documents.
- Operate standard office equipment and use the required software applications.
- Support exceptional client experience in order to retain client relationships for the firm
- Communicate across teams and business lines as needed to effectively support client relationships and firm projects
- Demonstrate the CWM Core Value tenets
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required in this job position.
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication and people skills
- Dedication to accuracy and detail
- Comfortable addressing change and identifying and offering solutions
- Organized and able to manage multiple tasks/projects
- “Team player” mindset, willingness to do whatever is needed, big or small
- Uphold a professional image with external and internal business contacts
- Work ethically and with integrity, including maintaining client and firm confidentiality
- Maintain the highest level of discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Professional, service-oriented demeanor with pleasant, business-appropriate phone manners
- Strong verbal communication skills to express ideas and thoughts in a clear, professional manner
- Ability to follow instructions, including a strong adherence to meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt and integrate new technology quickly
- Ability to successfully prioritize and juggle multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment with minimal supervision
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High school graduate, required
- 2-5 years of office administrative experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, required
- Experience with multiline phone systems, preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
Please e-mail your resume to HR@campbellwealth.com to be considered for this position.