The Financial Associate uses skills obtained through experience and training to provide a wide variety of administrative and support services to the Director of Finance. Some duties may evolve over time depending on firm initiatives and the development of specific skill sets. Duties may also change on a day-to-day basis in order to assist the firm with projects of high priority to our clients and the growth of the firm. This position requires a high performer who can handle high volume, complex work with a low error rate and someone who embodies the CWM Core Values.
Essential Job Functions & Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Review all incoming invoices and manage vendor payments, both online and manual
- Prepare year-end 1099s
- Review and post employee reimbursements
- Obtain and report on key performance indicators to include the sources and uses of assets under management as well as current balance of assets under management
- Download and reconcile credit card statements with appropriate credit card holders and departments
- Support monthly and one-off billing of client accounts, including but not limited to generating and processing client billing, submitting billing fee files to custodians, and conducting ongoing account audits and data reviews
- Analyze and record broker product commission statements
- Prepare monthly employee bonus reports
- Prepare financial reports
- Manage monthly budgets for various income statement line items
- May be called upon to provide support to other members of the Operations Department
- Establish, maintain and update files, databases, records and/or other documents
- Operate standard office equipment and use the required software applications
- Provide excellent customer service and assist with answering questions
- Ensure regulatory compliance is followed
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required in this job position.
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication and people skills
- Intense dedication to accuracy and detail
- Comfortable addressing change and identifying and offering solutions
- Strong mathematical skills
- “Team player” mindset, willingness to do whatever is needed, big or small
- Uphold a professional image with external and internal business contacts
- Work ethically and with integrity, including maintaining client and firm confidentiality
- Maintain the highest level of discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Professional, service-oriented demeanor with pleasant, business-appropriate phone manners
- Strong verbal communication skills to express ideas and thoughts in a clear, professional manner
- Ability to follow instructions, including a strong adherence to meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt and integrate new technology quickly
- Ability to successfully prioritize and juggle multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment with minimal supervision
Minimum Education and Experience
- High school graduate, required
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business, preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, required.
- 1 or more years of Financial Services or Professional Service industry experience preferred
- Schwab Advisor Center experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Black Diamond a big plus
- Experience with Quick Books a plus
Please e-mail your resume to HR@campbellwealth.com to be considered for this position.