Campbell Wealth Management, a registered investment advisory firm, is seeking a bright, dynamic, and extraordinarily talented Executive Assistant to support our President. You will manage a wide range of complex administrative support in a proactive and detail-oriented manner. Success will require uncompromising integrity and very effective communication between you and the President.
The ideal candidate is a positive, proactive, anticipatory problem solver with meticulous judgment. You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and have a passion for organization. This role will typically be in the office 4-5 days per week but will have some flexibility based on the President’s schedule. The President is an extremely positive, upbeat individual – so if you don’t genuinely like to smile this may not be the right role!
Essential Job Functions & Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the President. Prioritize inquiries, meeting requests, and issues as they arise.
- Prepare and anticipate the needs of the President in advance of meetings, including weekly team leadership meetings, staff meetings, conferences, and other internal/external meetings.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Serve as the primary contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate courses of action, referral, or response, exercising judgment to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Manage travel and transportation bookings, along with expense reports.
- Support C-Suite as needed.
- Monitor all operational processes and procedures to ensure that the company complies with all legal regulations and ethical standards.
- Train and educate staff so that they are informed of any legal changes and updates to compliance guidelines.
- Act as contact person and liaison between department heads and senior management.
- Review and update existing compliance policies and procedures, documents and logs.
- Support the Chief Compliance Officer during compliance audits.
- Ensure departments are meeting ongoing compliance deadlines.
- Occasional travel and evening/weekend client event attendance will be required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Unimpeachable integrity with demonstrated experience managing and organizing confidential information.
- An absolute understanding that our clients always come first.
- A flexible and positive attitude and the ability to anticipate future needs.
- Demonstrated ability to use good judgment and diplomacy to build and maintain relationships – particularly with the internal team and department heads.
- 5+ years as an executive assistant, administrative assistant, or similar work experience.
- Experience supporting C-Suite executives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and consistent attention to detail.
- Ability to take and give feedback and consistently work to achieve better results.
- Ability to be plugged into the culture of the organization, understanding its larger goals and its needs.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including intermediate Powerpoint skills.
- Willingness to work in the office. This will allow for some hybrid flexibility depending on the President’s schedule.
Please e-mail your resume to HR@campbellwealth.com to be considered for this position.