Focused on serving retirees’ wealth and financial planning needs, Campbell Wealth Management is a leading, fast-paced, and growing financial planning firm based in Northern Virginia and serves the Washington D.C. Metro Area. CWM seeks to add an experienced financial support professional with exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to support retirees and those in the process of retiring.
Essential Job Functions & Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Provide vision and leadership to identify and implement best practices and systems across client services
- Lead, coach, mentor, and develop client service team members through individual coaching, group meetings, and training
- Oversee and be responsible for standardized processes, client experience, and custodians
- Serve as a subject matter expert for client service team members regarding systems, processes, and standards
- Manage onboarding and training process for all new client service team members
- Provide performance input for client service team member performance reviews
- Create and manage the Client Services budget and annual goals
- Represent client services’ interests and collaborate effectively with other departments on projects and decisions to enhance the client experience
- Build strong relationships with custodian resources, vendors, and peers at other RIAs to strategize, identify, and implement best practices
Minimum Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in finance, business administration, or a related area)
- 5+ years of experience in a client service role at an RIA serving high net worth clients
- Series 65/66 license is strongly preferred
- Completion of the first module of the CFP is strongly preferred
- Experience with alternative investments and complex wealth scenarios (complex ownership entities such as trusts, family LLCs and corporations, ownership transfers, estate planning, tax planning issues, etc.) is strongly preferred
- Previous supervisory experience
- Dedication to high standards and performing at best practice level
- Strong problem solving and influence/consensus building skills
Please e-mail your resume to HR@campbellwealth.com to be considered for this position.