We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic professional to join the Wealth Advisory team at Campbell Wealth Management. Our firm is fast growing, and we are looking for someone who is looking to grow with us.
The Client Transitions Coordinator plays a critical role in on-boarding of new clients to Campbell Wealth Management. This position has the responsibility to ensure that new clients have a smooth transitional experience while moving their assets to CWM.
Campbell Wealth Management offers a competitive salary, medical and dental benefits, 401K matching, employee referral bonus, paid holidays & paid time off.
The following is a listing of responsibilities associated with this position. It is not intended to be a complete list, as other duties may be added as appropriate.
- Prepare and process new client account paperwork
- Ensure account opening forms conform to documentary requirements, check completeness of all forms and enter details of sales into system for processing
- Monitor asset transfers into CWM accounts
- Create financial plans for new prospects as necessary
- Develop partnership with Sales and Customer Service team to ensure smooth transition of new client sales.
- Provide excellent customer service to all prospects and assist with answering questions surrounding transition of assets to CWM or direct to appropriate department
- Maintain revenue pipeline to account for all projected sales for all Sales Team members
- Ensure regulatory compliance is followed
- Maintain strong relationships with outside Custodians and other investment company vendors
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application, with emphasis in Excel
- Experience in Finance & Securities industry preferred
- A strong focus on getting the details right – a zero defects mentality
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Must be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently and have strong organizational skills
- Dependable & ethical
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred
- Series 7 License 65/66, preferred
Please e-mail your resume to [email protected] to be considered for this position.