The Client Services Associate (CSA) uses skills obtained through experience and training to provide a wide variety of administrative and support services to the Wealth Management Team. A CSA follows established procedures to perform standard tasks, resolve many questions and problems, and have routine contact with clients and vendors to obtain, clarify, or provide facts and information while sustaining a professional image. The CSA reports to the Director of Wealth Management and is dedicated to helping a Wealth Manager and the firm’s clients. This position requires a high performer who can handle high volume, complex work with a low error rate and someone who embodies the CWM Core Values.
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Prepare and process client account paperwork.
- Ensure account opening forms conform to documentary requirements, check the completeness and accuracy of all forms and enter details of sales into the system for processing.
- Monitor asset transfers into CWM accounts.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist with answering questions.
- Maintain revenue pipeline to account for all projected sales by Wealth Management Team.
- Ensure regulatory compliance is followed.
- Maintain strong relationships with Madison Avenue Securities and Advisor’s Excel back office and other investment company vendors.
- Establish, maintain and update files, databases, records and/or other documents.
- Operate standard office equipment and use the required software applications.
- Assist Wealth Managers in preparing for Client Review Meetings.
- Calculate and process Required Minimum Distributions,
- Track and process client gifting.
- Process meeting notes transcription [Copytalk]
- Schedule client meetings
- Attend Client functions, as assigned, which may be outside of normal office hours including weekends
- Support exceptional client experience in order to retain client relationships for the firm
- Demonstrate the CWM Core Value tenets
- Communicate across teams and business lines as needed to effectively support client relationships and firm projects
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required in this job position.
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and people skills
- Dedication to accuracy and detail
- Comfortable addressing change and identifying and offering solutions
- Organized and able to manage multiple tasks/projects
- Strong mathematical skills
- “Team player” mindset, willingness to do whatever is needed, big or small.
- Uphold a professional image with external and internal business contacts.
- Work ethically and with integrity, including maintaining client and firm confidentiality.
- Maintain the highest level of discretion with confidential and sensitive information.
- Professional, service-oriented demeanor with pleasant, business-appropriate phone manners.
- Strong verbal communication skills to express ideas and thoughts in a clear, professional manner.
- Ability to follow instructions, including a strong adherence to meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt and integrate new technology quickly
- Ability to successfully prioritize and juggle multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment with minimal supervision
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High school graduate, required
- 3 years of client service experience preferred
- Five (5) or more years of administrative experience in the financial services industry, preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, required.
- Series 7 and 66 licenses are preferred. Insurance/annuity licensing familiarity preferred
- Financial Services or Professional Service industry experience preferred
- Schwab Advisor Center experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
Please e-mail your resume to HR@campbellwealth.com to be considered for this position.