Why choose a leader in growth, like Campbell Wealth Management?
Opportunity. With over $800 million in Assets Under Management and nearly 500+ clients, we work with individuals who are 55+ with an average of over $1.25 million of investable assets. As a top-10 Virginia-based wealth management firm selected for the “Financial Times 300” in 2019, our growth is impressive. Since 2014, we have doubled our client-base and beat our AUM growth expectations, and we believe the firm is poised to see accelerated growth over the next 5 years. This growth would not be possible without a great company culture, which is reflected by our 4.1-star Glassdoor Employer Rating. Are you somebody that excels in growth and a team-based environment?
The Client Services Associate (CSA) uses skills obtained through experience and training to provide a wide variety of administrative and support services to the Wealth Management Team. A CSA follows established procedures to perform standard tasks, resolve many questions and problems, and have routine contact with clients and vendors to obtain, clarify, or provide facts and information while sustaining a professional image. The CSA reports to the Director of Wealth Management and is dedicated to helping a Wealth Manager and the firm’s clients.
- Prepare and process client account paperwork.
- Ensure account opening forms conform to documentary requirements, check the completeness of all forms, and enter details of sales into the system for processing.
- Monitor asset transfers into CWM accounts.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist with answering questions.
- Maintain revenue pipeline to account for all projected sales by Wealth Management Team.
- Ensure regulatory compliance is followed.
- Maintain strong relationships with Madison Avenue Securities and Advisor’s Excel back office and other investment company vendors.
- Establish, maintain and update files, databases, records and/or other documents.
- Operate standard office equipment and use the required software applications.
- Assist Wealth Managers in preparing for Client Review Meetings.
- Calculate and Process Required Minimum Distributions.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Five (5) or more years of administrative experience in the financial services industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Uphold a professional image with external and internal business contacts.
- Work ethically and with integrity, including maintaining client and firm confidentiality.
- Maintain the highest level of discretion with confidential and sensitive information.
- Professional, service-oriented demeanor with pleasant, business-appropriate phone manners.
- Strong verbal communication skills to express ideas and thoughts in a clear, professional manner.
- Effective problem-solving skills to resolve routine client questions.
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects.
- Ability to follow instructions, including a strong adherence to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills to prioritize and complete work efficiently.
- Detail-oriented to ensure the accuracy of reports, correspondence, and databases.
- Mathematical skills to gather data involved in preparing reports.
- “Team player” mindset, willingness to do whatever is needed, big or small.
- Series 7 license preferred.
- Salary and bonus plan.
- 5 weeks of Paid Time Off annually.
- Health, dental, vision, long-term disability, and 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Firm and client events sponsored by the firm.
- Free parking.
Please e-mail your resume to [email protected] to be considered for this position.