Manages daily activities within the Wealth Management group and serves as an intermediary between the Wealth Management group, other internal departments, outside custodians and top management. Supervises Wealth Management team in the performance of their duties and contributes to ideas for department process, procedures and protocols. This position requires a high performer who can handle high volume, complex work with a low error rate and someone who embodies the CWM Core Values.
Essential Job Functions & Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Contribute to the design and monitor the execution of policies and procedures surrounding client reporting, client service and cash
- Monitor department’s internal and external documentation and record retention requirements [compliance]
- Manage workflow within Wealth Management group including capacity, delegation of assignments and staffing needs
- Contribute to projects involving the CSA’s. May include firm projects such as change of software platforms, opening of accounts system wide, integration of data for client reporting and internal reports involving client assets
- May include some client reporting and transaction execution
- Employee Development
- Design and implement an education program available to the Wealth Management group. Topics may include on- boarding of new hires, use of available technology for reporting and transactions, types of accounts and investments, process and procedures, documentation requirements
- Train on a one-on-one basis as well as teach in a group setting
- Coordinate resources of the Wealth Management group to leverage strengths of individuals and provide appropriate back up support
- Leverage the use of technology and gain efficiencies in the group to reduce manual input time, minimize errors and grow profitably
- Intermediary between Wealth Management group and internal functions and external vendors
- Coordinate communications between Wealth Management group and other functions of the firm including client advisory, investments, accounts receivable and information technology
- Educate different functions of their roles and responsibilities for client service
- Manage relationship with custodians so Wealth Management group can partner well to execute transactions and manage accounts
- Coordinate Wealth Management related employee and vendor questions for resolution
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required in this job position.
- Solid working knowledge of investment vehicles, market segments, performance measurements and account types available to individuals
- Understanding of SEC fiduciary and documentation requirements of Registered Investment Advisors
- Strong communication and people skills
- Dedication to accuracy and detail
- Work ethically and with integrity, including maintaining client and firm confidentiality.
- Comfortable addressing change and identifying and offering solutions
- Aptitude to enforce process and procedures
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to follow instructions, including a strong adherence to meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt and integrate new technology quickly
- Ability to successfully prioritize and juggle multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment with minimal supervision
Minimum Education and Experience:
- BA or BS in Business Administration or related field
- Prefer 10+ years managing Wealth Management group or providing Wealth Management support
- Experience developing process and procedures in Wealth Management group and implementing system changes to enhance reporting and transaction management
- Financial Services or Professional Service industry experience
- Schwab Advisor Center experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
Please e-mail your resume to HR@campbellwealth.com to be considered for this position.