Focused on serving retirees’ wealth and financial planning needs, Campbell Wealth Management is a leading, fast-paced, and growing financial planning firm based in Northern Virginia and serves the Washington D.C. Metro Area. CWM seeks to add an experienced financial support professional with exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to support retirees and those in the process of retiring.
The Client Services Associate (CSA) provides a wide variety of support services to the Wealth Management Team. A CSA follows established procedures to perform standard tasks, resolve questions and problems, and has routine contact with clients and vendors to obtain, clarify, or provide facts and information while sustaining a professional image. The CSA reports to the Client Service Associate Manager and is dedicated to helping Wealth Managers and the firm’s clients.
Essential Job Functions & Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Prepare and process client account paperwork.
- Monitor asset transfers into CWM accounts.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist with answering questions.
- Ensure regulatory compliance is followed.
- Establish, maintain and update files, databases, records and/or other documents.
- Assist Wealth Managers in preparing for Client Review Meetings.
- Calculate and Process Required Minimum Distributions.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required in this job position.
- Absolute integrity at all times.
- One or more years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Uphold a professional image with external and internal business contacts.
- Work ethically and with integrity, including maintaining client and firm confidentiality.
- Maintain the highest level of discretion with confidential and sensitive information.
- Professional, service-oriented demeanor with pleasant, business-appropriate phone manners.
- Strong verbal communication skills to express ideas and thoughts in a clear, professional manner.
- Effective problem-solving skills to resolve routine client questions.
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects.
- Ability to follow instructions, including a strong adherence to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills to prioritize and complete work efficiently.
- Detail-oriented to ensure the accuracy of reports, correspondence, and databases.
- Mathematical skills to gather data involved in preparing reports.
- “Team player” mindset, willingness to do whatever is needed, big or small.
- Candidates will need to obtain the FINRA SIE, Series 65/63 or Series 66 within 60 days of hire. Candidates with licenses will have preference.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High school graduate, required
- 1-3 years of client service experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, required
- Financial Services or Professional Service industry experience preferred
- Schwab Advisor Center experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
Please e-mail your resume to HR@campbellwealth.com to be considered for this position.