The Client Experience Manager is responsible for managing and engaging the clients through communication, nurture, and event experiences. This position is expected to manage all event logistics for both educational and client appreciation events on an ongoing basis while focusing on referral growth from current clients. The goal is to cross-collaborate with other team members to enhance the client relationship and further support client retention. This position requires a high performer who can handle a high volume, complex work with a low error rate, and someone who embodies the CWM Core Values.
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Sole responsibility, from inception to completion, for all CLIENT appreciation, educational events, & Life Beyond Numbers Expo
- Tasks will include (but are not limited to): budget forecasting, scheduling, venue research & site selection, invitation design and distribution, tracking RSVP’s, preparing nametags and materials, vendor/speaker management and appropriate follow-up.
- Management and execution and promotion of Ambassadors (Referral Program)
- Plan & host two exclusive event experiences for the Client Ambassadors
- Grow CWM Ambassador Program to increase new client growth from referrals
- Research other companies that have had success with this effort and implement new ideas/initiatives based on findings
- Manages Client Community Groups & Wellness & Wisdom Series
- Establish and survey new clients for special interest determination
- Create a quarterly topic related e-newsletter for specific groups
- Plan & execute small quarterly scale events for specific groups
- Responsible for scheduling, topic selection, communication development, tracking RSVP’s, vendor/speaker management and appropriate follow-up and more
- Direct management of Event Coordinator
- Oversight of Planning Annual Lead/Prospect Educational Events
- Assist in event execution when needed
- Review KPIs and success ratios of events
- Collaborate and generate new ideas to enhance/improve event performance
- Develop and execute Client Communication Strategy including print newsletter, office closure, market action reports, and semi-annual communication from CEO.
- Determines appropriate “Client Welcome Gifts” assembles, executes, & distributes to all new clients.
- Coordinate with Wealth Management Associates/Client Service Associate on WOW Program and Client Appreciation Program for execution of gifts for milestones, anniversaries, retirements, birthdays, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required in this job position.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to be creative and think outside of the box
- Organized and able to manage multiple tasks/projects and strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive, self-motivated professional & strong communication skills
- Comfortable addressing change and identifying and offering solutions
- “Team player” mindset, willingness to do whatever is needed, big or small.
- Uphold a professional image with external and internal business contacts.
- Work ethically and with integrity, including maintaining prospect, client and firm confidentiality.
- Professional, service-oriented demeanor with pleasant, business-appropriate phone manners.
- Strong verbal communication skills to express ideas and thoughts in a clear, professional manner.
- Ability to follow instructions, including a strong adherence to meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt and integrate new technology quickly
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing (or related field degree), preferred
- 3 or more years of marketing experience, required
- 2 or more years managing all logistics for events from concept through completion, required
- 2 or more years of managing experience, preferred
- 2 or more years of customer service experience, required
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, preferred
Please e-mail your resume to HR@campbellwealth.com to be considered for this position.