Focused on serving retirees’ wealth and financial planning needs, Campbell Wealth Management is a fast-paced and growing financial planning firm based in Northern Virginia, which serves the Washington D.C. Metro Area. The Receptionist/Admin Assistant is a valuable position at Campbell Wealth Management (CWM). The Company is seeking a highly-motivated, proactive individual that has an outgoing personality to join a leading financial planning company. The Receptionist/Admin Assistant represents the voice of CWM on the phone and is the first point of contact that prospects and clients meet when they come to the office as well as being responsible for providing administrative support to the CEO/COO and employees. This individual will also be responsible for performing secretarial, clerical, and administrative duties in order to ensure that the office is running effectively.
The following is a listing of the responsibilities of the Receptionist/Admin Assistant. It is not intended to be a complete listing, as other responsibilities may be added as appropriate.
- Ensure clients and visitors are provided with the highest level of hospitality
- Welcomes and directs clients and visitors to appropriate departments.
- Maintain professional and orderly office atmosphere
- Receive and screen all incoming calls and connect them to appropriate personnel by utilizing a multi-line telephone system.
- Manage appointment calendars for multiple offices and multiple advisors
- CEO/COO schedule management
- CEO/COO admin support (business and personal)
- Meeting/lunch/dinner reservations
- Lunch/event ordering for CEO and team events
- Travel and conference management
- Maintain the office budget as outlined by the Director of Finance
- Ensure lobby and conference room is maintained in a professional and orderly manner
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Assist with marketing administration duties, as requested
- Maintain kitchen area in clean and orderly fashion; ensure refrigerator is cleaned out on a weekly basis.
- Perform a variety of general office functions including filing, clerical tasks, mail and courier handling, meeting reservations and other administrative tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with multiline phone system
- Multitasking experience required
- A pleasant and clear speaking voice on the phone
- Ability to work within deadlines, organized, reliable, detail oriented
- Competent computer skills, especially in MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- 2-5 years office administrative experience required
Employee Benefits: Health Insurance/Dental; 401k Plan; Paid Holidays (Background screen required)
Please e-mail your resume to [email protected] to be considered for this position.